Saturday, January 7, 2012

What a Difference TWO YEARS Makes..

Are you serious, two years have flown by and I haven't posted a thing. Well it be's like that sometimes. Life has changed quite a bit since the last time I posted.. I have relocated back to Atlanta and I am now the mother of THREE amazing kids. I'm no longer punching a clock, but instead am a full-time stay at home mom and I'm enjoying it. Life is good..

Having a young child with a crazy sleep pattern, I find myself up at all times of the night. Instead of staring at the wall when I'm feeding her at some ridiculous hour when everyone else is asleep, I've taken to reading all kinds of blogs, from food to parenting to fashion. There are really some great writers out there. Well needless to say, I've once again become inspired to try this thing out, to get back into writing here. I have no clue how this will go, I'm just gonna go with with. I invite you AGAIN to come along on this journey with me ;-) Let's live, love, shine, and write together!!

No comments: