Monday, January 23, 2012

From boyish to stylish..

The first time I ever saw the green Hunter boots shown below I fell instantly in love.. Anything that slightly resembles a high-top Chuck Taylor converse is often my style.. This boot was beyond adorable, I loved the green and tan color combination and the height was perfect, this boot was just too cute to be a MEN'S boot, but it was. 


I've always loved men's clothes. Maybe that comes from growing up in a household with no sisters. I will wear a button down shirt and some jeans in a heartbeat, I'm just that kinda girl. I will find a way to feminize it with accessories, but I definitely have no problem wearing a relaxed look. When I was younger my friends would applaud (literally) when I wore skirts because it was a rare occurrence. 


Fast forward to this weekend when my hubby surprised me with the boots!! I'm so spoiled!! I love them even more when I'm wearing them. I'm mad that they're rain boots because now I want it to rain just so I can wear them :-) Of course now I need outfits to go with them so I decided to go to polyvore.com and piece so items together. The finished product is pictured below, what do you think? It works right? I just took these boots from boyish to stylish, now let's go shopping!! 

No comments: