Friday, March 16, 2012

Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life

Changing your thoughts can change your life.. I say it today, I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it because it's true. It took me some time to realize this for myself and since doing so and understanding the benefits I have to spread the word.

So many times people get stuck focusing on what they don't have and what's not right, leading them to feel depleted and depressed. Often times passing that energy on to any and everyone they encounter. Positive people cringe when they see them coming and negative people are seeking them to help fuel and continue their own negative behaviors. Yikes!

Even when some things aren't exactly how you'd like them to be, focus on the things that are, and know, there are always things that are right. The more you seek to find them, the more you will realize they are there! Appreciate the little things, and have gratitude in all things!! Your life will begin to feel different as you embrace the positive. You'll feel lighter, and happier, and you'll be more enjoyable to have around. I can guarantee it.

So truly believe tomorrow will be better (even when it was a great day), and be grateful for today (even when it's been a tough day) because even in adversity there is a lesson to be learned. Count your blessings and know that there are more to come. Smile, share, love, live, and most importantly be grateful, as gratitude is the best attitude. Change your thoughts and change your life, and if you don't believe me well.. I guess you just need to try it!!

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-- Oprah Winfrey


No comments: